Saturday, December 5, 2009

My First Step

Assalamualaikum,

Today is my first day.

Today is a day filled with hope.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for a long journey. A journey to success.

I took a bus to KL at 6.30 am from Terminal Anggerik. Without filling my empty stomach with even a single drop of water, I left K Lipis with a heart full of hope and pray, that this is the begining of my re evocation.

In there i sow them with a smiling face. A smile of joy and satisfied and i smile too, a smile of HOPE.

In there i sow Pn Marzaida, Pn Shariza, Pn, Hjh Yashimah, Pn Linda and En Nizam ( just to mention a few names ) These are th people whom their words always encourage me to think positively no metter in which condition i am in. These are the people who make me feel blessed with hope, motivated and uplifting.

And with the help and grace of Allah I will never fail once again.

Wasallam.

No comments:

Post a Comment